Saturday, January 03, 2009

i love our new iMac!!!!!

Yes, we finally got a new computer. She is beautiful. As soon as I figure out how to use it, I can elaborate. It was a bit of a challenge to make the move to an Apple. Being the PC nerd that I am, I now know NOTHING about this computer. It's not easy, as you guys know I like to be the queen nerd at everything. I am such an Apple n00b. It's a 20 inch screen.....totally amazing. I can't believe how fast and clear everything is. Now we need to get a better computer chair so I can plant myself in the office and learn how to use this machine.

I've really been enjoying my mini break, as I like to call it. I am proud to say I have drank since Monday. Not stumbling drunk, but happy drunk. It has been nice. Sadly I have spent too much time eating this holiday. I blame it on the eggnog Matt and I have injested with gusto. A good friend of mine mentioned she is in the same boat....."the eggnog 10." Damn Pennsylvania Dutch! Why does it have to be so delicious?? And why aren't my pants fitting? Thank goodness for yoga pants!!!

No comments: