Thursday, January 08, 2009

I cheated, so what?

Eh, this juice diet is boring me. I've replaced breakfast and lunch with juice, but I haven't managed to do dinner. I just don't have the willpower. Judging from the scale, I'm doing much better than I thought. I felt like I ballooned out of control this holiday, but the scale says otherwise.

Tomorrow there is a Yelp open party that I am dragging Matt to come with. Wow, I haven't been "out" in awhile, so that will be nice for a change.

This week has been so draining on me. Every day I come home and I'm exhausted. Waking up has been a chore. I don't think I am getting much sleep lately. Matt has his cedar fever junk and it's keeping me up every night. Blarg.

At least work has picked up. I have a million new projects on my plate. It's keeping me occupied and my naughtiness in check. Speaking of, I better get back to it.

No comments: