Tuesday, May 12, 2009

OUCH

Well, I have to say, my second day of my new lifestyle change has been quite challenging. The food has been the easy part. I've been keeping everything under 1200 calories. Actually, I'm a bit under, but that's no big deal. I have a lot of fat to burn.

Yesterday was my first day back on the 30 Day Shred.  

Last year around wedding time this DVD helped me lose weight, tone up and gain muscle.  So here I am again.  It was TOUGH.  Almost excruciating.  I can't believe how hard Level 1 was for me.  Just think, I used to do Level 3 with some ease.    After The Shred, Matt and I went on a 30 minute walk.  Not too bad.  

This morning I wake up and go on a 75 min. walk with Nory and Lily.  Then I come home and my muscles begin to exact their revenge.  I am so sore it's ridiculous.  But that's a good pain right?

I imagine all my fat is dying a slow death.  So I will embrace the burn and pain.  Oh yes I will.

No comments: