Sunday, May 10, 2009

The 2 Month Diet...

So my sister's wedding is quickly approaching. In the next 2 months Matt and I will be in Jamaica, playing on the beach. That means pictures and bikinis. Which means I better start losing weight now.

I typically wait till the last moment and do a master cleanse, but this time I'm gonna try something different. Basically, I'm going to adopt Nory's eating habits. She has lost a ton of weight based on this diet and lot's of yoga. Unfortunately I can't afford yoga, but I do have a pair of running shoes and a fat dog.

Basically this food plan does not allow you to eat/do the following:

Sugar
Flour
Refined food
Processed food
liquor (WTF???? I can drink champagne, sake or wine. Thank you!!)
beer (GRRRRRRRR!)
full fat cheese
when you aren't hungry
when you're bored
because you haven't yet so you might as well

So that's not too bad. I've started a food diary with a calorie count on everything I eat. Makes it harder to eat since you have to count out what you are putting in your tummy. I'm pretty excited to start the plan. Nory has packed up every bad thing in our kitchen and fridge and stocked it with healthy food. Everything is organized by snacks, lunch and dinner selections. I never knew how much crap I had in our pantry. Now it's nice and clean and basically empty.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Good Luck, Good Luck, Good Luck! I'm going to need to kick it up a notch because the pounds aren't shedding like I want them to, and summer is here and the bikini is waiting.