Tuesday, September 02, 2008

i'm old

well today is my birthday. i am 31. they say 30 is the new 20 so i am 21 today!

also i have started running. haven't done that since high school. my wonderful trainer and bridesmaid, nory, has graciously volunteered to get me into shape with a 5 week plan. we went running this morning at 7am on the trail. it was hard. we did intervals of 2 minutes walking and 1 minute running. i have to admit i felt great about an hour after. i'm not giving up on the shred though. i may move up to level 3, as level 2 is KILLING my knees. i think i may be slightly addicted to it. i "shredded" 6 days last week. it must be the pain and soreness that gets me hooked. mmmmm.

last night nory, keith and matt took me out to mars. it was fun to hang out with the boulton's and watch the rest of weed's. tonight matt is taking me out to uchi. haven't been there yet and i am excited!! my wonderful matt also bought me a half day at the lake austin spa. that will come in very handy before the wedding.

ok back to work!

No comments: