Monday, November 02, 2009

My fabulous find!


I have let a few of my friends in on my secret lifesaver, I think it may be time to let the rest of the world know. I have the best hangover cure. It's called Zico and it is amazing.

"ZICO is 100% pure coconut water with natural flavor essences. With five essential electrolytes, more potassium than a banana, low acidity, no fat, no sugar added, and no cholesterol, ZICO is the natural, refreshing way to hydrate and replenish."

This stuff is for reals guys. It works well when taken the night of drinking, usually when you are crawling into bed. If you forget, reach for it first thing in the morning, take a nap, and you will wake up feeling much better than you started.

You can find Zico at Central Market and HEB. I'm not sure on the other healthy stores in town. Check out the zipcode look-up on the website.

I've tried the passion fruit and mango flavor and not been too impressed. I prefer the original. And another great thing about Zico - they are now selling them in large containers, so you can leave them in the fridge and have enough for the weekend.

Ok, enough gushing. I'm really in love with this product. There, I said it. Now you all know. Go spread the word my children and be free!

1 comment:

Dana said...

I'll have to try that out! While we were in Hawaii we got a fresh young coconut and drank the water out of it, and it was tasty. BUT we were warned not to drink to much or else we would have the Hershey Squirts.