Monday, November 24, 2008

Hi.

What's up? Oh not much here. Let's see. What did I do this weekend? We went over to Kyle's and watched the Tech/OU game. It was a miserable watch for both sides. Then we waited for Cade's sister to drive in from Arizona. We got out to W. 6th around 12:30. We never do that. Anywho, we visited Dirty Bill's for the first time. I dug it. Very cool place. Kim and Cade and Matt got tore up. I remained relatively sober, as usual. We had a party at the house till 4am. What were we thinking?

I had my first semi-solid food Sunday. Blackened catfish and a baked potato from Cherry Creek Catfish. It was pretty good and I didn't have any complications.

This morning I went over to WF and grabbed some scrambled eggs and pancakes. I grabbed banana walnut, which was a no-no. Basically I ended up spitting out all walnuts. That also went well. As long as I have my irrigation syringe, I think I am ok. I'd describe it, but it's kinda gross. It doesn't go in my butt, by the way.

Well, I think that's it. Kim took some funny pics on Saturday. I'll post them up as soon as I get them.

Sorry for the boring post.










No comments: