Thursday, August 14, 2008

bye bye austin, hello new york!

i'm leaving tomorrow morning for new york. it's work-related so i won't be having a ton of fun, but i will manage. shopping for 5 days straight isn't the easiest thing to do, but i will try my best.

anyways i like the new york gift show. it's my favorite show to buy at. lots and lots of vendors. miles and miles of fabulous products to make our store pretty. i will miss 5 days of working out, but at least i will be putting in a few miles a day at the javits center.

superficial comments ahead: i received quite a few compliments on my recent weight loss today. i hate to be so vain about it, but it made me feel FANTASTIC. i'm going to try my hardest to avoid the coffee, italian food and alcohol that i love so much. blarg.

No comments: