Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hello there babeh!

Ahhhh, the joys of pregnancy. Let me tell you, it's been quite an interesting journey, so far. Happy to say I am almost out of the first trimester (Saturday I enter the glorious world of the second trimester.) Overall I should consider myself lucky. My morning sickness was pretty bad, but nothing too severe that needed medication or toilet hugging. No weight gain, no heartburn just bloat, gas and big ol boobies.

My energy has returned and for the first time in months I'm not getting up 3 times a night to go pee. I can't tell you what a relief it is to sleep throughout the night. I've finally got around to scanning in our 12 week pictures. See the fun below.

Nugget has grown quite a bit from our last ultrasound picture.




This one was taken at 9.5 weeks. See the big head? That's looks like a small version of my husband.

Overall I'm in a good mood and anxiously waiting for Christmas time to find out the sex. Until then I'll just secretly long for raw fish and wine. Consider yourself lucky my non-pregnant ladies and suck up as much booze as you can. It could be all over for you for 9 months and you'll never know what you had until it's gone. *SOB*

No comments: