Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Go Texan Chef Showdown

Note to self: Do not stuff your face and try to take amazing photos. I had one hand on my never ending wine glass and the other on the fork. My photography had to suffer. Sorry guys.

Congratulations to Chef Todd for winning the judges choice! Our own Chef Kevin won best guest appetizer. Lemme tell you why I don't have very many pictures of the butternut squash...it's because I had my face down in the bowl....licking every ounce of it. It was fabulous. I almost wanted to cry.



























4 comments:

Optimista said...

Hey, I think your photos turned out very nice! I think they are better tha mine...have not looked at mine, yet. I am DYING to blog this, but have to prepare for a big hearing early tomorrow morning. Eep! Stupid work, getting in the way of my blogging!

Greycat said...

That looks delicious. I'm jealous.

Dawnita said...

Thank you Michelle. It was very difficult to eat and concentrate on pictures.

Dana said...

OMG, that looks like such a great time!! Loved the pictures! You are a talented gal for taking pictures with one hand, drinking with one hand and eating with the other... :)