Friday, October 17, 2008

This weekend...

Couldn't come any sooner. Yes I am spoiled for wanting another break from work, but playing catch up is hard!

I leave tonight for Oklahoma. Matt and Martin are picking me up from the airport. Matt has been in Dallas since Monday morning so we haven't seen in each other in a week. That is a long time for newlyweds.

Then we are going to the Oklahoma State homecoming game Saturday against Baylor. Can't wait! I'm excited to go to Eskimo Joe's and BW3, my favorite places in Oklahoma.

Sadly I have a 3 hour flight to look forward to. Yah I know, it's pretty ridiculous. Maybe I'll get my drink on.

Felicity brought in her baby to Zanzibar this afternoon. Her name is Penelope and she is ADORABLE. I am serious....she is so cute and chubby and so happy. I almost wanted one, almost.

No comments: