Saturday, October 22, 2005

My first massage

is in about an hour or so. I am wet with anticipation! Tonight we are celebrating our anniversary with dinner at Ruth's Chris. Oooh Oooh. What a fantastic place! I have never been but of course I know it rocks. I can't wait. This should be a very fun day. Oh yah Texas is playing Tech. I secretly hope Tech kicks their ass but could never admit that thought in Austin company. I will put on my Texas shirt and root for them at Cody's but deep inside pray for a Red Raiders victory. Muhahahahaha!

I had a dream last night that I had some part of my brain removed. Damn my dreams!

1 comment:

Joe Riley said...

Massages are the bomb. You will quickly get addicted, Dawn. If I could afford to, I'd get one every single week.

Did you release your inner-carnivore at Ruth's Chris? I hope you had wine - what did you have?