Sunday, October 16, 2005

I hate being the nice guy

but today I will be working another short Sunday night shift. I hate being put on the spot and asked to come in and help. I don't mind Kim asking me but when the boss lady asks, I feel obligated to be a team player. The only reason I agreed tonight is because Matt is still away. But I still hate store set. I really don't see the need for such drastic floor changes twice a month.

The holidays are approaching and I am still at AT. Wasn't I supposed to have a new fabulous job by now? It may be time to forget about a Dell job and find any job. I would love to have time off around the holidays and not be expected to work. Wouldn't that be lovely?

2 comments:

Joe Riley said...

Team players get remembered at bonus time 8)

I know, it sucks. I've been in retail long enough to know.

I predict you'll be rewarded.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. You and I are both in the same boat; literally. Anyway, hang in there and i'm sure you'll find something great.