Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pinterest Crazy!

Hi there.  Yes, it's been awhile but I'm choosing not to dwell on it and make excuses...blah blah blah.  What I want to focus on is my new obsession with Pinterest.  Yes, I'm on it ALL THE TIME.  I can't help it.  It's a glorious drug for a crafty gal like me.

My friend Nory had a great idea.  She would only be allowed to spend time on Pinterest if she did/create/made something once a week.  I loved that idea.  Now all my pinning would not be in vain.  I will make sure and utilize all these new ideas.  Plus I will blog them, a neat way to keep a reminder of the finished project and such.

I'm already ahead of the game.  I have quite a few finished projects to blog about.  As soon as this little crazy baby besides me goes to bed, I'll post away.

No comments: