Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Halfway there!

Ahhh, I'm almost there...just a little more to go....almooost. Ah shit, I'm only halfway there. Le sigh.

Amazing to believe I have been pregnant for 5 months people! That's a long time. It seems like the first trimester took forever...now the second is almost done for. The third trimester looms in my future. Hopefully, I maintain this "almost perfect" pregnancy-mode for the next 20 weeks and I'll be golden. I try not to brag, as my poor sister has had an insane pregnancy, but I've been incredibly lucky to feel good, and look relatively unchanged. Sometimes I wish I had this humongous honkin' tummy, but of course that extra weight is a bitch to get off in the long-run, so I'll stick with what I have.

My little one has been quite the kicker. Just this weekend I could feel a difference in her strength and frequency. She actually kept me up for 2 hours on Sunday just kicking and moving and doing her thing. All I wanted to do was nap, but she was having no part in it. I better get used to that feeling...

21 weeks baby!



1 comment:

Dana said...

You look great!! :) Have you guys picked out a name?