Monday, February 08, 2010

Where have I been?

Sorry loves....I have abandoned my blog for a bit. You know how that goes. I swear I love all 5 of you, but sometimes I just don't have time to write. But I shall be better. Promise.

Let's see....Work has me incredibly busy (as you can tell.) The past 2 weeks have been crazy here in Sales. I'm anxiously awaiting our downtime so I can take a breather. Speaking of work, I now have started working on some videos featuring fun things going on at the hotel. Here are the 2 most recent videos I worked up. It was actually fun and quite easy.





This will be a short week for me as we are traveling to Lafayette, Louisianna for Parker's wedding. Sadly my Valentine's Day will be spent in the car, driving back home. Maybe Matt will serenade me in the car. That would be fun. Oh! We re-did our back patio. Here are some pictures from Matt's company Facebook page: http://tinyurl.com/yc5o45m
We love it! Can't wait for the warmer weather to officially break it in.

No comments: