Saturday, August 20, 2005

Good morning!

Ah yes...it's Saturday morning and I am up and moving. It's nice waking up without a hangover and looking forward to the day. Yesterday after work I was looking to pound a few beers but I had a late-night errand to do and could not start drinking at 4pm. I ended up laying off the sauce all night and watched Sin City with Matt. I liked it. It was visually stimulating and violent.

I plan on cleaning this morning then heading on over to my wonderful friend Norm's casa/pool for a few hours of sun and relaxation. Mmmmmm.

I found out Matt's bff, (best friend forever) Martin, will be staying with us today/tonight. Martin hasn't been to the Shadow Valley palace yet. This should be an interesting night with Kim/Cade and Cara/Stewart coming by tonight for poker and bacon-wrapped shrimp.

No comments: